The two light heavyweight contenders set for action in the main event of UFC on ESPN 40 both made weight for their pivotal clash at the UFC Apex.
Former title challenger Thiago Santos came in on the non-title limit of 206 pounds, while rising contender Jamahal Hill hit championship weight, tipping the scale at 205 pounds.
The co-main event features a pair of fringe welterweight contenders, with Vicente Luque and Geoff Neal both making weight without fuss for their matchup.
The event also features the two finals of The Ultimate Fighter, with Season 30 set to crown heavyweight and women’s flyweight champions.
Mohammed Usman and Zac Pauga will do battle for heavyweight honours, while Brogan Walker and Juliana Miller are set to face off for the women’s flyweight prize. All four had no problems on the scale as they made weight for their respective bouts.
Brazil’s Ariane Lipski failed to make weight for her flyweight bout with Priscila Cachoeira, coming in 2.5 pounds over the non-title limit of 126 pounds, while Sam Alvey also initially missed the non-title middleweight limit of 186 pounds by one pound, coming in at 187 pounds at his first visit to the scale for his bout with Poland’s Michal Oleksiejczuk.
However, Alvey returned to the scale for a second attempt before the weigh-in window closed and made 186 pounds to make his bout official.
Check out the full weigh-in results from Las Vegas below:
UFC on ESPN 40: Official Weigh-In Results
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Jamahal Hill (205)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Geoff Neal (171)
- Mohammed Usman (236.5) vs. Zac Pauga (239) – TUF 30 heavyweight final
- Brogan Walker (125.5) vs. Juliana Miller (125) – TUF 30 women’s flyweight final
- Augusto Sakai (260) vs. Serghei Spivac (249.5)
- Ariane Lipski (128.5*) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (125.5)
- Sam Alvey (186) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (185.5)
- Terrance McKinney (155.5) vs. Erick Gonzalez (155)
- Bryan Battle (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170.5)
- Jason Witt (170) vs. Josh Quinlan (169)
- Cory McKenna (115.5) vs. Miranda Granger (115.5)
- Mayra Bueno Silva (135.5) vs. Stephanie Egger (134.5)
*Lipski misses weight by 2.5 pounds