Elite-level bantamweights will go head to head in the main event of UFC on ESPN 41 in San Diego, California on Saturday night after successfully making weight ahead of their headline clash.
Former UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz and rising contender Marlon Vera hit 135 and 135.5 pounds respectively during Friday’s early-morning weigh-in session ahead of fight night at the Pechanga Arena.
There were no slip-ups on the scale as all 26 fighters made weight to keep the fight card at full strength for the UFC’s latest show on ESPN.
Check out the full list of weights below.
UFC on ESPN 41: Official Weigh-In Results
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
- Nate Landwehr (145.5) vs. David Onama (145)
- Yazmin Jauregui (114.5) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (116)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Azamat Murzakanov (204)
- Priscila Cachoeira (135) vs. Ariane Lipski (135.5)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
- Lupita Godinez (119) vs. Angela Hill (119.5)*
- Lukasz Brzeski (236.5) vs. Martin Buday (266)
- Cynthia Calvillo (125.5) vs. Nina Nunes (125.5)
- Gabriel Benitez (155) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (155)
- Tyson Nam (126) vs. Ode Osbourne (125)
- Josh Quinlan (175) vs. Jason Witt (179.5)**
- Da’Mon Blackshear (134) vs. Youssef Zalal (135.5)
* Godinez vs. Hill booked as a 120-pound catchweight bout
** Quinlan vs. Witt booked as a 180-pound catchweight bout