All 22 fighters made their contracted weights as the athletes took to the scale ahead of UFC Paris.
Just six pounds separate main eventers Ciryl Gane and Serghei Spivac, who weighed in at 250 and 256 pounds, respectively, for their heavyweight headline bout, while flyweight co-main eventers Manon Fiorot and Rose Namajunas both hit championship weight for their flyweight non-title fight.
The only minor slip-up came when Zarah Fairn tipped the scale at 140.5 pounds for her 140-pound catchweight bout with Jacqueline Cavalcanti. Fairn needed an additional hour to lose the remaining half-pound, and she duly did just that, returning to the scale within the allotted time to register an official weight of 140 pounds and make her bout official.
Check out the full list of official weights below:
UFC Paris: Official weigh-in results
- Ciryl Gane (250) vs. Serghei Spivac (256)
- Manon Fiorot (125) vs. Rose Namajunas (125)
- Benoit Saint-Denis (156) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
- Volkan Oezdemir (205) vs. Bogdan Guskov (205)
- William Gomis (146) vs. Yanis Ghemmouri (146)
- Morgan Charriere (146) vs. Manolo Zecchini (146)
- Taylor Lapilus (135) vs. Caolan Loughran (136)
- Ange Loosa (171) vs. Rhys McKee (171)
- Nora Cornolle (171) vs. Joselyne Edwards (136)
- Farid Basharat (136) vs. Kleidson Rodrigues (134.5)
- Zarah Fairn (140) vs. Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139)