The two heavyweight stars at the top of the UFC Sao Paulo fight card both had no problem making weight for their main event clash in Brazil on Saturday night.
Both Jailton Almeida and Derrick Lewis came in on weight and ready for their five-round heavyweight tilt at Ginasio do Ibirapuera, with Lewis the first of the pair to register his official weight, coming in at 265 pounds, just one pound under the absolute limit for a UFC fight. Almeida, meanwhile, stepped on the scale later in the session at 236 pounds.
The welterweight co-main event saw both Gabriel Bonfim and Nicolas Dalby tip the scale at 170.5 pounds, while the other heavyweight bout on the main card saw both men also register the same weight, with Rodrigo Nascimento and Don’Tale Mayes both coming in at 264 pounds.
Further down the card, Ismael Bonfim missed the lightweight limit for his main card opener against Vinc Pichel. Bonfim weighed in at 159.5 pounds, 3.5 pounds over the non-title limit. Eduarda Moura also missed weight, coming in at 119.5 pounds for her strawweight bout with Montserrat Conjeo Ruiz. Bantamweight Victor Hugo also missed weight for his bout with Daniel Marcos.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Sao Paulo: Official weigh-in results
- Jailton Almeida (236) vs. Derrick Lewis (265)
- Gabriel Bonfim (170.5) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170.5)
- Rodrigo Nascimento (264) vs. Don’Tale Mayes (264)
- Caio Borralho (186) vs. Abus Magomedov (185)
- Rodolfo Vieira (185.5) vs. Armen Petrosyan (185.5)
- Ismael Bonfim (159.5*) vs. Vinc Pichel (155.5)
- Elves Brener (164) vs. Kaynan Kruschewsky (165)
- Rinat Fakhretdinov (170.5) vs. Elizeo Zaleski dos Santos (171)
- Victor Hugo (138.5*) vs. Daniel Marcos (136)
- Vitor Petrino (206) vs. Modestas Bukauskas (205.5)
- Angela Hill (115.5) vs. Denise Gomes (115.5)
- Eduarda Moura (119.5*) vs. Montserrat Conjeo Ruiz (114.5)
- Kaue Fernandes (155) vs. Marc Diakiese (155)
* Fighter missed weight