The stars of UFC Singapore took to the scale and made weight ahead of fight night in the Lion City, as featherweight legends Max Holloway and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung made weight ahead of the event at Singapore Indoor Stadium.
The two 145-pound superstars both hit the non-title limit of 146 pounds for their five-round main event matchup, and their fellow athletes on the 13-bout card all hit their respective marks with no dramas on the scale as the full slate of fights was rubber-stamped.
Set for action in the night’s co-main event is a light heavyweight battle between contenders Anthony Smith (205.5) and Ryan Spann (205), while main card support comes from another potentially crowd-pleasing featherweight matchup, as Georgian striker Giga Chikadze (146) takes on UFC veteran Alex Caceres (145.5).
Also set for action is a pivotal bout for the women’s flyweight division, as rising contender Erin Blanchfield (125.5)takes on former title challenger Taila Santos (124.5)
The main card also features a bantamweight bout between Rinya Nakamura (135) and Fernie Garcia (135.5), while the first bout of the main card lineup will see Junior Tafa (255) and Parker Porter (256) throw down in a heavyweight clash.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Singapore: Official weigh-in results
- Max Holloway (146) vs. “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung (146)
- Anthony Smith (205.5) vs. Ryan Spann (205)
- Giga Chikadze (146) vs. Alex Caceres (145.5)
- Rinya Nakamura (135) vs. Fernie Garcia (135.5)
- Erin Blanchfield (125.5) vs. Taila Santos (124.5)
- Junior Tafa (255) vs. Parker Porter (256)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta (264) vs. Lukasz Brzeski (243)
- Toshiomi Kazama (135.5) vs. Garrett Armfield (135)
- Chidi Njokuani (185.5) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (186)
- Song Kenan (170) vs. Rolando Bedoya (170.5)
- Billy Goff (170) vs. Yusaku Kinoshita (170.5)
- Na Liang (126) vs. JJ Aldrich (126)
- Seungwoo Choi (146) vs. Jarno Errens (145)