On a week full of intrigue after the UFC’s unusual decision to hold fight night behind closed doors, including no media access, there were no additional dramas on weigh-in day as all 24 fighters made weight ahead of UFC Vegas 61.
The main event was confirmed with no issue as both Mackenzie Dern and Yan Xiaonan both made weight, coming in at 115.5 pounds for their non-title strawweight bout.
The co-main will see Randy Brown take on seasoned octagon veteran Francisco Trinaldo, while bantamweights Raoni Barcelos and Trevin Jones are also set to face off.
Check the full list of weights below.
UFC Vegas 61: Official weigh-in results
- Mackenzie Dern (115.5) vs. Yan Xiaonan (115.5)
- Randy Brown (170.5) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (170)
- Raoni Barcelos (135.5) vs. Trevin Jones (135)
- Don Shainis (146) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (145.5)
- John Castaneda (139.5) vs. Daniel Santos (138.5) – 140-pound contract weight bout
- Viacheslav Borshchev (155.5) vs. Mike Davis (155)
- Ilir Latifi (253) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (254)
- Jesse Ronson (155.5) vs. Joaquim Silva (155)
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
- Maxim Grishin (205.5) vs. Philipe Lins (205.5)
- Chelsea Chandler (140) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (139.5) – 140-pound contract weight bout
- Guido Cannetti (135.5) vs. Randy Costa (135)