All 26 fighters hit their contracted weights ahead of UFC Vegas 74 in Las Vegas.
The fighters took to the scale at the UFC Apex ahead of fight night in Sin City, with no weight misses making the commission’s job an easy one over the course of te
The two main event stars were among the first to take to the scale, as first Amir Albazi, then Kai Kara-France, successfully made weight, at 126 and 125.5 pounds, respectively.
It wasn’t much longer before the co-main event was also made official, with Alex Caceres (145) and Daniel Pineda (145.5) both tipping the scale within the non-title featherweight limit.
Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski left it typically late to arrive on the scale, but it was purely down to choice as he stepped up as the penultimate fighter of the session and weighed in at a comfortable 245 pounds.
Last to weigh in was bantamweight Luan Lacerda, who made weight at 136 pounds to complete a flawless weigh-in session and make the 13-bout card official for Saturday night.
UFC Vegas 74: Official weigh-in results
- Kai Kara-France (125.5) vs. Amir Albazi (126)
- Alex Caceres (145) vs. Daniel Pineda (145.5)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Jesse Butler (154.5)
- Tim Elliott (126) vs. Victor Altamirano (124.5)
- Karine Silva (125.5) vs. Ketlen Souza (124.5)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171)
- Jamie Mullarkey (156) vs. Muhammadjon Naimov (155.5)
- John Castaneda (136) vs. Muin Gafurov (136)
- Andrei Arlovski (245) vs. Don’Tale Mayes (262.5)
- Elise Reed (115) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (116)
- Daniel Santos (135.5) vs. Johnny Munoz Jr. (136)
- Da’Mon Blackshear (136) vs. Luan Lacerda (136)
- Philipe Lins (205.5) vs. Maxim Grishin (205)