The fighters have weighed in ahead of UFC Vegas 77, with all 26 fighters successfully hitting their contracted weights for Saturday night’s event at the UFC Apex.
The purpose-built Las Vegas venue played host to the official weigh-ins on Friday morning local time, with Holly Holm and Mayra Bueno Silva both making weight with ease for their bantamweight main event matchup.
Holm arrived on the scale at 135.5 pounds, while Silva came in half a pound heavier, at 136.
The rest of the fight card made weight in quick order, with the only wait coming for the two fighters set for action in the co-main event.
Jack Della Maddalena hit the 171-pound welterweight limit, but his opponent Bassil Hafez couldn’t quite make it, coming in half a pound over, at 171.5 pounds. Haffez was given an additional hour to lose the remaining half-pound, and he did so
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Vegas 77: Official weigh-in results
- Holly Holm (135.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (136)
- Jack Della Maddalena (171) vs. Bassil Hafez (171)
- Ottman Azaitar (156) vs. Francisco Prado (156)
- Albert Duraev (185) vs. Park Jun Yong (186)
- Norma Dumont (145.5) vs. Chelsea Chandler (145.5)
- Terrance McKinney (156) vs. Nazim Sadykhov (156)
- Tucker Lutz (146) vs. Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.5)
- Viktoriia Dudakova (116) vs. Istela Nunes (115.5)
- Austin Lingo (145.5) vs. Melquizael Costa (146)
- Evan Elder (156) vs. Genaro Valdez (156)
- Tyson Nam (126) vs. Azat Maksum (126)
- Alexander Munoz (155.5) vs. Carl Deaton (156)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs. Ailin Perez (135.5)