The UFC returns to its Las Vegas home of the UFC Apex for this weekend’s UFC Fight Night event, as lightweight contenders Rafael Fiziev and Mateusz Gamrot get set to face off in the main event.
The fighters took to the scale in Sin City for the official weigh-ins, where all 22 fighters had no problems making weight for their respective bouts on Saturday night.
Fiziev and Gamrot both hit the non-title lightweight limit of 156 pounds for their main event bout, while featherweight co-main eventers Bryce Mitchell and Dan Ige both hit 146 pounds for their matchup.
Everyone else on the card made weight during a smooth session to ensure the 11-fight card is official for Saturday night’s fights.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Vegas 79: Official weigh-in results
- Rafael Fiziev (156) vs. Mateusz Gamrot (156)
- Bryce Mitchell (146) vs. Dan Ige (146)
- Marina Rodriguez (116) vs. Michelle Waterson-Gomez (115.5)
- Bryan Battle (171) vs. A.J. Fletcher (170.5)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Charles Jourdain (145.5)
- Dan Argueta (136) vs. Miles Johns (136)
- Tim Means (171) vs. Andre Fialho (171)
- Jacob Malkoun (186) vs. Cody Brundage (185)
- Mohammed Usman (237) vs. Jake Collier (256.5)
- Mizuki Inoue (115.5) vs. Hannah Goldy (115.5)
- Tamires Vidal (134) vs. Montserrat Rendon (135)