The UFC returns to the Apex for a Fight Night event on Saturday night, with the 22 fighters set for action all hitting their marks on weigh-in day in Las Vegas.
Lightweight headliners Grant Dawson and Bobby Green both hit the non-title limit of 156 pounds for their main event matchup, with middleweight co-main eventers Joe Pyfer (185) and Abdul Razak Alhassan (184.5) coming in with weight to spare.
The rest of the card also took to the scale with no issues, as the full 11-fight lineup locked in their participation on Saturday night’s fight card.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Vegas 80: Official weigh-in results
- Grant Dawson (156) vs. Bobby Green (156)
- Joe Pyfer (185) vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan (184.5)
- Alex Morono (170.5) vs. Joaquin Buckley (170)
- Drew Dober (155.5) vs. Ricky Glenn (155.5)
- Alexander Hernandez (145.5) vs. Bill Algeo (146)
- Philipe Lins (204) vs. Ion Cutelaba (205.5)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (116) vs. Diana Belbita (115.5)
- Nate Maness (126) vs. Mateus Mendonca (125.5)
- Vanessa Demolpoulos (116) vs. Kanako Murata (115.5)
- Aoriqileng (136) vs. Johnny Munoz (136)
- Montana De La Rosa (126) vs. JJ Aldrich (125.5)