Two of the UFC’s best middleweight grapplers will go head to head in the main event at the UFC Apex, with both men eyeing the sharp end of the 185-pound division.
Tenth-ranked Brendan Allen and No. 13-ranked Paul Craig go head to head in the main event of UFC Vegas 82, with both submission specialists looking to earn themselves a shot at top-ranked opposition in 2024.
Allen and Craig, along with the rest of their colleagues on the UFC Vegas 82 card, took to the scale at the official weigh-ins on Friday morning at the UFC Apex, with both Allen and Craig hitting the non-title limit of 186 pounds for their headlining matchup.
The co-main event features welterweight action, as Jake Matthews (170.5) takes on Michael Morales (171), while lightweights Jordan Leavitt and Chase Hooper (both 155.5) will face off in main card action.
The entire main card weighed in with no issues, but the same couldn’t be said for the preliminary card lineup, where three fighters failed to hit their contracted weights.
Featherweight Lucas Alexander, bantamweight Ailin Perez, and flyweight Rafael Estevam each missed the mark on the scale, and will be fined a percentage of their respective purses ahead.
Check out the full list of official weights below.
UFC Vegas 82: Official weigh-in results
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Paul Craig (186)
- Jake Matthews (170.5) vs. Michael Morales (171)
- Jordan Leavitt (155.5) vs. Chase Hooper (155.5)
- Payton Talbott (136) vs. Nick Aguirre (136)
- Amanda Ribas (115.5) vs. Luana Pinheiro (115.5)
- Uros Medic (171) vs. Myktybek Orolbai (170)
- Jonathan Pearce (145.5) vs. Joanderson Brito (145)
- Chad Anheliger (134.5) vs. Jose Johnson (136)
- Christian Leroy Duncan (186) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (186)
- Mick Parkin (262.5) vs. Caio Machado (250)
- Jeka Saragih (146) vs. Lucas Alexander (148*)
- Lucie Pudilova (135.5) vs. Ailin Perez (136.5*)
- Nikolas Motta (155) vs. Trey Ogden (155.5)
- Charles Johnson (125) vs. Rafael Estevam (128*)