Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: i2Media Group Ltd (company no. 10807900) whose registered office is at Unit 2 Bankside, The Watermark, Gateshead, NE11 9SY.
1. The competition is open to residents Worldwide aged 13 years or over except employees of i2Media Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via i2Media Group social media accounts (TRAIN, TRAIN for HER, Fighters Only) on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook.
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 19th December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Follow [any i2Media Group publication social media account] & @fitmarkbags
2. Let us know what’s in your daily meal-prep bag by using #whatsinyourprepbag in your post, story and/or comments and tag [any i2Media Group publication social media account]
3. Tag at least 1 friend (extra entry for each additional tag!)
The winner will be announced on 19th December 2019
8. Extra entries are permitted only by tagging other active social media accounts. Each tagged account will be equivalent to one extra entry to the account which initally tagged it in the post. There is no limit to number of tags, and therefore entries, permitted in a post, story or comment relating to the giveaway.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Fitmark The Shield Bag as described on the following link: https://fitmarkbags.com/meal-prep-bags/the-shield
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by social media channels directly associated with and managed by i2Media Group and/or it’s commercial partner identified as providing/distributing the prize directly.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to i2Media Group and not to any other party.