The fighters took to the scales to make weight ahead of tomorrow’s One Championship event at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore.
In the main event, last year’s World MMA Awards ‘Female Fighter of the Year’ nominee Angela Lee will face Mei Yamaguchi for the inaugural women’s atomweight title.
“The stage is set for the biggest female MMA bout in the history of MMA in Asia,” Lee said. “This is an incredible opportunity for me to become the youngest MMA champion in history, the first-ever One women’s world champion, and to be able to represent Singapore as its first female MMA world champion. The stakes are high, but I’m ready to show the world I have what it takes to step into the spotlight and claim the belt and everything that comes with it.”
Complete weigh-in results:
- Angela Lee (47.7kg) vs. Mei Yamaguchi (52.2kg) – women’s atomweight championship bout
- Roger Gracie (93.1kg) vs. Michal Pasternak (102.1kg) – light heavyweight championship bout
- Narantungalag Jadambaa (65.9kg) vs. Kotetsu Boku (70.3kg)
- Christian Lee (65.9kg) vs. Cary Bullos (70.3kg)
- Mohamed Ali (84kg) vs. Tatsuya Mizuno (93kg)
- Amir Khan (70.4kg) vs. John Chang (77.1kg)
- Benedict Ang (65.9kg) vs. Jimmy Yabo (70.3kg)
- Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev (70.4kg) vs. Ma Jia Wen (77.1kg)
- Brad Robinson (88kg) vs. Agilan Thani
*Fighters will weigh-in one final time three hours before the event tomorrow night.