Make them pay with a quadruple-hit counter combination.
1. Rafael throws a lead low kick to Fernando’s back leg, but Fernando blocks by checking the strike with his shin.
2. Just as Fernando puts his right foot down, he immediately replies with right high kick.
3. Continuing his attack, Fernando follows up with a right cross.
4. Fernando adds to his attack with a left hook at Rafael’s head.
5. Fernando finishes the combination with a right low kick.
Student: If your opponent hits you with a four strike combination, reply with five strikes!
KRU: Low kicks are a good way to finish combinations, as your opponent is likely to be covering their head.
Master: If you’re fighting a kicker, keep your hands high and your elbows slightly out. This will make it easier to catch the kicks.