Despite coming out on the losing end in the UFC 196 main event, Conor McGregor still topped the list of earners at the event with a flat payment of one million dollars.
Nate Diaz and Holly Holm tied second with half-a-million each, while Fight Pass prelims headliner Diego Sanchez came third with $150K.
All four main and co-main event fighters will have also earned a percentage of pay-per-view sales.
$50K post-fight bonuses were also awarded to Nate Diaz (‘Fight of the Night’ and ‘Performance of the Night’), McGregor (‘Fight of the Night’) and Tate (‘Performance of the Night’).
Full list of fighter salaries (not including sponsorship payments, pay-per-view cuts, discretionary or post-fight bonuses):
- Nate Diaz: $500,000 def. Conor McGregor: $1,000,000
- Miesha Tate: $92,000 (includes $46,000 win bonus) def. Holly Holm: $500,000
- Ilir Latifi: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus) def. Gian Villante: $36,000
- Corey Anderson: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Tom Lawlor: $28,000
- Amanda Nunes: $56,000 (includes $28,000) def. Valentina Shevchenko: $14,000
- Siyar Bahadurzada: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus) def. Brandon Thatch: $22,000
- Nordine Taleb: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Erick Silva: $34,000
- Vitor Miranda: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus) def. Marcelo Guimaraes: $13,000
- Darren Elkins: $74,000 ($37,000 win bonus) def. Chas Skelly: $21,000
- Diego Sanchez: $150,000 (includes $75,000 win bonus) def. Jim Miller: $59,000
- Jason Saggo: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Justin Salas: $16,000
- Teruto Ishihara: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus) def. Julian Erosa: $12,000